Property DescriptionExquisite detached family residence dating from c. 1720 standing on a large corner site screened by mature trees. Located in a very well established, mature and desirable residential area of Waterford City Old Grange is just a stones throw from St. Annes Lawn Tennis Club and within walking distance of numerous primary and secondary schools and the city centre. uPVC double glazed windows, alarm, oil fired central heating, F BER. This elegant property offers bright, generous and beautifully proportioned accommodation throughout with many original period features retained. Entrance hall with fanlight, large tiled cloakroom. Guest WC. Spacious living room with original white marble open fireplace, double doors to conservatory. Conservatory tiled with door to patio. Dining room with original white marble open fireplace. Bright, dual aspect tiled Kitchen with Aga, gas hob, integrated appliances & breakfast counter. Breakfast / dining area. Tiled utility with storage and SSS, Velux roof light and door to courtyard. Sitting room overlooking garden with open fireplace. Hall with patio doors to garden. First Floor: Landing with stairs to second floor, WC with timber flooring. Large dual aspect master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk in wardrobe. Three additional good size double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and wash hand basins. Large family bathroom with twin basin vanity unit, bath and separate electric shower, hot press. Second Floor: Landing, Store room with roof light, two double bedrooms, both dual aspect with timber flooring and Velux roof windows. To the rear are extensive private gardens screened by mature trees & shrubbery c. .20h (.5 acre) which offer exceptional privacy. There is also a large patio, pond and green house. There are a number of outbuildings which include a shed, garage with electric roller shutter door and boiler house. To the front is an enclosed courtyard with pedestrian access onto Johns Hill. The property also benefits from vehicular access off Grange Road with a sweeping gravel drive and ample parking.
- Exquisite detached family residence dating from c. 1720 standing on a large corner site screened by mature trees.
- Just a stones throw from St. Annes Lawn Tennis Club and within walking distance of numerous primary and secondary schools and the city centre
- uPVC double glazed windows,
- c. .20h (.5 acre) corner site
- Private gardens screened by mature trees & shrubbery which offer exceptional privacy.
- Four reception rooms
- Six bedrooms
- Garage, Coach House, boiler shed and greenhouse
- Bright, generous and beautifully proportioned accommodation throughout
- Separate vehicular access off Grange Road