Property DescriptionSpacious and beautifully maintained three storey detached family residence on a mature site c .05 acre located just a short walk from Lawlors Strand and Dunmore East lower village. Built in 2007 this bright and tastefully decorated residence is in excellent walk in condition throughout. Oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, pre wired for alarm, Fire doors throughout. Entrance hall with porcelain tiling. Tiled Guest WC. Sitting room with open fireplace featuring Spanish marble surround and mantle. Open plan kitchen / living / dining room with cream units and integrated appliances, French doors to patio. First Floor: Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and tiled en-suite shower room. Guest bedroom. Tiled bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, wash basin, heated towel rail and WC. Second floor: Landing with storage cupboard and hot press. Two bright bedrooms with Velux roof windows. Enclosed rear garden with patio. Front garden with gravel drive and parking. Additional west facing garden / lawn to side.
- Spacious and beautifully maintained three storey detached family residence
- Excellent turn key in condition throughout.
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Living room
- Kitchen / diner
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Bathroom & ensuite
- Just a short walk from Lawlors Strand and Dunmore East lower village.
- Enclosed garden with patio
- Private west facing site sheltered by mature trees c. .05 acre