Property DescriptionSpacious detached family residence in tranquil wooded area on the outskirts of Dunmore East with superb sea views towards Tramore. This property is in exceptional mint walk in condition throughout and stands on a sheltered and private site c. 1.2 acre with surrounding lawns. Solid oak flooring & doors throughout, oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows. C1 BER. Alarm. Spacious entrance hall with oak flooring, Living room with oak flooring and built in oak units with open fireplace, glazed double doors to TV room with oak flooring and bay window. Bright tiled kitchen / diner with oak units and integrated appliances, island, dining area with corner Stovax solid fuel stove insert and French doors to garden. Good size utility with ample storage and SSS with door to rear, Guest WC, Plant room. Large home office/study/games room with bay window. Guest bedroom with tiled ensuite & built in wardrobes. Double bedroom with built in wardrobes. Tiled family bathroom with Jacuzzi bath. Hallway with oak flooring and stairs to first floor, First floor: Landing. Two large double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and shared Jack and Jill ensuite shower room. Dual aspect master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and tiled ensuite shower room with Velux roof window. Snug, sheltered deck with open fireplace and bench seating with hot tub. Large workshop c. 232 sq. meters with bar / office. Ample parking.
- Stunning views towards Tramore
- 1000mg Fibre Optic fixed line broadband
- Own Well with new pump and UV filtration system
- Large 2500 sq ft shed with your own separate bar/office
- Circa 1.2 acres
- 5 double bedrooms, 5 bathrooms. Home office / games room. Master with walk in wardrobe & ensuite.
- Family Bathroom with Jacuzzi Bath
- Outside patio with Hot Tub
- Monitored Alarm System
- Oil Fired central heating with newly fitted eco condensing boiler